We make millions of sandwiches a year, baby!
- Raybern’s invented the frozen deli sandwich
- Raybern’s is a 30-year-old family company started by two guys named Ray and Bernie
- It took four years to develop Raybern’s signature pastrami recipe
- It took one year to develop Raybern’s patented bread recipe to cook up ‘bakery soft’ in the microwave
- In his quest to perfect his recipes, Bernie taste-tested sauces, meats and breads on his family – including son Chad, who continues with the company today
- Raybern wraps hundreds of thousands sandwiches a week by hand
- Raybern’s makes the #1 selling Philly Cheesesteak sandwich in the U.S. (Source: Nielsen data, 2012)
We want to hear from you.
Share questions, comments or suggestions: